ANTIK AR1 Red Hurricane w Arius Plate
Product Code: ANT4732510ARIUS
- High cut, full-grain leather uppers for added ankle support and secure fit
- Two stock color options- Black/Red suede or Black/Blue suede
- Redesigned fully enclosed, contoured padded suede tongue
- All new ‘Ergo-Form’ last for a more anatomical fit, and to reduce toe pinch
- All new open toe design for better fit and comfort
- Italian made ‘Harmony’ microfiber liner for more comfort and breathability
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of the boot
- Lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Redesigned achilles area
- Integrated shock absorbing foam heel
- Contoured heel cup for secure fit and reduced lift
- Full-grain leather outsole, stitched for durability
- Redesigned Antik ‘A’ panels
- Molded, padded heel insoles for maximum cushioning
- 15% lighter than predecessor
- Available in whole and half sizes
- US size 3-13
***NEW SIZING FOR OPEN TOE BOX BOOTS*** ( SEE PRODUCT VARIATIONS ABOVE)
PLATES- POWERDYNE ARIUS
The PowerDyne Arius is a derby game changer. It is like nothing you have ever seen. The all new Arius design is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more maneuverable and offers more efficient power transfer and any other plate on the market. The Powerdyne Arius is also very simple to set up when it comes to turning the truck action.
How does it work? The key to the revolutionary design of the Arius is efficiency. Traditional kingpin plates pinch a portion of the round cushions against the kingpin to produce movement, an inefficient design that requires constant adjustment to find optimal performance. The Arius features Progressive Lateral Movement of the truck, which is completely new. The axle presses the Cushion Crown of the truck evenly against the specially designed Butterfly cushion, creating efficient pressure. The result is stability with immense amounts of action.
6061 Series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- Unmatched stability and response
- Anodized metallic red finish
- Progressive lateral movement creates efficient pressure while eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Precision machined aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8mm)
- Includes 4 sets of high rebound urethane butterfly cushions for exact tuning (soft, medium, hard, x-hard)
COMES STANDARD WITH Morph WheelsThe revolutionary morph from RecklessTM wheels was developed to meet the high demands of elite derby players. The morph features a thoroughly tested and proven dual “stacked” urethane that delivers maximum speed, precise grip and reliable stability. This innovative process allows the fusion of a performance speed compound for fast roll, with a softer compound at the edge of the wheel allowing for better edge control. The “stacked” technology gives you the best of both worlds without the hassle of constantly changing wheels. The structural integrity of the link core improves skating speed and response — an essential element in today’s derby and roller sports. By merging all the elements, the new morph is the most innovative and dynamically technical wheel in derby today.
COMES STANDARD WITH MOTO SWISS BEARINGS
MOTOSpeed Skate SWISS Bearings are pre-spun at the factory to ensure tolerances that exceed standard specifications.
TOE STOPS- GUMBALL
Gumball Toestops are made and designed specifically with roller derby in mind. Made with all natural rubber and aluminum stem (to reduce weight), Gumball Toe Stops have the perfect balance of grip and durability necessary for quick stops, and fast starts. Great for all types of skating surfaces; wood, sport tile, cement/concrete, masonite (bank track) and outdoor.
Tags: orange, pink, black, red