Proguard Socks VeBA Above Calf - Pair
- Be Made in Canada – the world’s greatest hockey nation.
- Feel like you are not wearing a sock – skaters most often do not wear a sock (at high end skate schools they promote it). Therefore the sock should be as thin as possible in order to provide a better fit in the ski boot and feel for the surface.
- Offer protection and support for the entire shin and foot – antimicrobial material protection from the shin pad and tape Enhance blood flow – even tension in the shin will (graduated compression) ensure that there won’t be any pressure points while offering added protection.
- Decrease ligament strain – strain in the arch and ankle are common and are areas that are prone to fatigue and strain. Ankle and arch support is very important
- Blister protection – blisters are very common especially when breaking in a new pair of skates, which children do every season.
- Antimicrobial Protection - will protect the foot from bacteria growing in the skate, shin pad and floor of the dressing room.